Anamaniacs doing The Who

And something else I was able to acquire, this time given
which is a copy of the Anamaniacs(sp?) doing The Who.  This
is absolutely priceless!  These two little cartoon animals
go to Woodstock to 'get away from it all' only to wake up
the next day with 1/2 a million people camped out around
there tree.  They proceed with a rendition of Abbott and
Costello's 'Who's On First' skit but they do it as Who's On
Stage.  It's really very cute.  I don't have the very very
beginning of the cartoon maybe the first 20 or 30 seconds
is lobbed off but it is great fun.  Not a bad recording too.
What a buddy, actually giving me Who stuff!
Beau 'a friend is a friend' McCrury