Re: Kenney Jones

In a message dated 97-09-06 18:10:18 EDT, bleicher@hotmail.com writes:

<< >I would like to offer a few words in defense of the much-maligned
 >Kenney Jones.  Am I the only one that actually LIKES Kenney?

 No. I like him too. Kenney Jones is a very good drummer, just have to
 view the "30 Years Of Maximum R&B live" video to realize that. The
 problem is that nobody admits that because the who had the greatest
 drummer to walk on earth before, so, they have to crap on him. I really
 find it awful. >>

I like Kenney too; just not as much as Keith. Or Zak. Or Simon.

Other than that, he's great.

Take it easy,
Mike