Pete Towshend Live, Leeds Complete, and ?

Hello to everyone, I haven't been able to respond to list in quite a
while, been too busy, but Ive been reading. What makes me laugh is the
time people have on their hands to argue about sitting and standing at
the recent who concerts. Un-Fucking-Beliveable ! Be happy you saw em' ya
fuckin retards. I was third row center for Greatwoods Ma.and 4th row
center for CT. I was on my feet screming for both shows. Didnt sit once.
 Anyway, I picked up the Pete Townshend Live Laserdisc the other day. It
kicks ass. If you don't have it, get it. I don't know if it was released
on tape or not though.
It was filmed live at the Beacon Theatre, I think it was 93 or 95. I
could be wrong. I can't believe it dosn't say where or when it was
recorded on the sleeve nor in the credits. I reconized the theatre from
all the Allman Bros concerts Ive been to there. That was a good time.
Just thought Id let ya know about that.
Another thing, I have a good portion of who boots and was wondering if
anyone knows where I can find a copy of Leeds Complete on Midas Touch
(CD) I have the Live tommy at leeds on Midas (CD), its the best live
tommy in my opinion ! If anyone can spare a copy or knows where I can
get one it would be greatly appreciated.
One last thing, does anyone think that Pete, John, or Roger ever reads
this list or any other who list for that matter. Just about everyone
nowadays has the net. Something to think about....

Pete, John, or Roger ....If you are reading, we want a new album and we
want to thank you for

               playing us the music we all have come to love and
appreciate !