IWHYH, Quote, SIEGE

Hi, people...just two questions and an answer today.

Anyone ever heard the Who's version of "I Want To Hold
Your Hand" from TKAA film?  Marsh talked about it in
BEFORE I GET OLD.  I'd love to hear it someday.

Second, in which song does Pete sing at the end of each
chorus, "I never ever get an answer"?  I should know this,
I know, but it's driving me NUTS!! <g>

Last, someone asked about the SIEGE project.  I thought
someone more knowledgable would take that one, but
since I haven't heard anything yet, here's what I know.
Pete says this in his liner notes to ANOTHER SCOOP:

"One idea I hit on while culling ideas for the aborted Who
album was called SIEGE.  It was rooted in the idea that
each of us is a soul in siege.  I abandoned the idea in
March 1983....SIEGE was based musically on a series
of five black note repetitions."  Pete evidently referred to
the black notes of the piano.  "Ask Yourself" and "Cat Snatch"
from ANOTHER SCOOP were pieces intended for SIEGE;
they are similar in musical structure.  "Cat Snatch" is an
instrumental that sounds to me something like the later
"Digging In The Dirt" (Mr. Gabriel).  "Ask Yourself" is a
very spacey, synth-based tune with high harmonies.

That's about all I know re SIEGE...Anyone else able to
tell us more?

Thanks, all!

- --Carolyn
"Do you really understand?--Ask yourself"