Re: TED and replacing Moon

>Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 Mark R. Leaman wrote:
>
>  Re:
>> I must admit, I find it hard to believe some of us are still complaining
>> that The Who aren't The Who anymore.
>
>Me too. After all, it was no longer the original band once Doug Sandom
>left, right? Why is it OK for other bands to get new members...but not
>for The Who?

 I agree totally. If the band was "The Who" with KJ, then they are certainly
still The Who with Zak. Noone seems to complain that The Rolling Stones are
still The Stones without Brian Jones or Mick Taylor or Bill Wyman. Or that
Pink Floyd is Floyd without Roger Waters. Or that Genesis was still Genesis
without Peter Gabriel. The list goes on and on. Maybe Who fans are just less
forgiving than the fans of other bands? Regardless, the band is still THE
WHO to me!

                          Long Live Rock,

                                 I.S.

                  Sacred cows make the best hamburger