Re: New Who

You said it all. I too feel the same way. Although I've only seen the Who
twice (DC '89 and Va Beach '97)
They are in rare form, the best of the best, blah, blah blah!

Yes Keith was great, but Keith WAS NOT THE WHO!!! (Did everyone here

On the other hand, everyone might say Pete is the WHO, (Even me) but I also
feel that Roger is the "Voice" of the WHO!