"Barbara Ann"

>Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 17:58:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: DayTriper1@aol.com
Subject: "Barbara Ann", "30 Years" shirt =

Greetings;
Someone care to share where I could find the Who's version of "Barbara
Ann"?
I heard a snippet of the probable master on the Vh1 Legends special, and =
of
course I've seen the part in "The Kids" a million times. Sounds rockin'. =
Is
it maybe on the "30 Years" boxed set? (Which I'm getting for my birthday.=
)<

Mike,

It's not on the boxed set.  It IS available on the remastered A QUICK ONE=

CD.
Good version, too--I prefer it to the Beach Boys' take!  It rocks!
(Warning:  This isn't the same as the one the Who did in TKAA.
But it's similar.)  Sorry I can't help w/the T-shirt....

- --Carolyn
"Went to a dance, lookin' for romance...."