Re: Abbie Hoffman

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997 07:09:04 -0400, rickradio1@juno.com (Richard D
Deyulio) wrote:

>Kevin B. O'Brien was reported to have written:
>
>>Well, for the trivia buffs out there, name the well known band that
>>appeared at Woodstock but which never appears on any of the released
>>recordings, films or videos.
>

>By any chance, was it Creedence Clearwater Revival?

Yes, Creedence, in a rather odd career move, never gave the
producers a release on their performance.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies."
                                                        Voltaire

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/