Re: Beachcombers response and this list

At 12:21 PM 10/20/97, Beau McCrury wrote:

>Nice going Rich, catalog numbers and everything!

Thanks, I'll accept credit for ALMOST "everything" but I must note that the
catalog numbers were provided to me quite awhile ago by the legendary Who Girl.

>I'm sure this will be HELL to find but at least it's a start.

Those Beachcombers 45s might not be impossible to find, but prices could
vary quite a bit.  Who Girl saw those two valued at $8 each in a record
collecting guide, but I seem to recall hearing from another friend that the
"Mad Goose" one was once offered for sale at $40.  If I saw one for $20 I
might go for it (though I'd certainly pay $40 if it were CONFIRMED that
Keith played drums).

>I've noticed too with this list that often times questions don't get immediate
>don't have the answer, shy or what-have-you but with a little perserverance
I'm
>getting very good results from this list.  Hang in there buddy and thanx
again:)

You're welcome, and I will "hang in there" because I have great faith in
this list, as well as Faith In Something Bigger...

Rich B.