Beachcombers response and this list

Nice going Rich, catalog numbers and everything!  I'm sure this will be HELL
to find but at least it's a start.

I've noticed too with this list that often times questions don't get immediate
don't have the answer, shy or what-have-you but with a little perserverance I'm
getting very good results from this list.  Hang in there buddy and thanx again:)
Beau (Gold! Ha Ha Ha Ha) McCrury