Alternate Tommy vs Tommy Demos

I sampled a bit of the Tommy Demos early on in the summer.  It was
Pete and as I recall mostly accoustic.  The quality was less than
what you get on Scoop or Another Scoop and for the price I had to
put it lower on my Who wish list.  I'm not familiar with Alternate
Tommy.

By the way what is fair priceing for boots now-a-days.  My source
wants $30 a CD.

Beau 'hand me my checkbook' McCrury