Question

This may be the dumbest thing ever posted on this list...

But I've had a couple people tell me that Pete "came out" a while back.

Now, I'm only 21, and have been a fan for about 5 years, so it is possible
that I missed something like this.  But I really thought that if it were
the case, I would have heard about it.  Once more than one person tells
you something like that, you think,"well, they must have gotten it
somewhere."

So let me know.  And keep in mind that it doesn't matter one bit to me one
way or the other.

Brian