Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #297

This is to pink floyd person who is new ....

You are right about the Who being the best band ever in the history of rock
and roll.  I agree with you 100% about the rolling stones getting too much
publicity and way more exposure than the who.  I just hope that in the coming
years, the who gets the credit they deserve.  Welcome to the digest and here
is to the WHO - the greatest group ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!   Good Luck finding a
name for your band.  I had a friend that was going to form a band called
"supernatural"  I thought that it was a good name.  It seems like all the
good names are used.  How about Don't get Fooled - after the best WHO song -
Won't Get Fooled Again.  Or how about Squeeze Box - another Who classic.
 Just some silly suggestions...

Gloria