where to get the IOW video

You can order the VHS version of the Isle of Wright video through CD
NOW at http://cdnow.com

I was disappointed in the video.  I think the high point is Young Man
Blues because it is very close to LAL performance-wise.  However the
same clip is in the Maximum R&B video (which I think is a must-have).
 Some of the songs on the CD are not on the tape and many of the ones
that are have been "edited" (read murdered) presumably to make the
whole thing shorter.

A better show was probably the one at Tanglewood featured in the
Maximum R&B video.  Why not release Tanglewood on CD and video?
Maybe it is inconsistent or incomplete...

I almost went to Fleetwood Mac on Saturday since I had a third row
center seat.  However I am in the midst of a family crisis and didn't
feel like celebrating.  Of course they are just a bunch of wankers
anyway.  At least now they are.

"I get my body badly pulled"                      Frank