Tommy Live

> all the unreleased stuff is unavailable
> because of commercial or marketing restraints, or for artistic considerations
> etc., etc., but think if there were a "Freedom of Who Information

Frank:

The way I see it, it could only happen two ways: 1) if there was vast
interest, so MCA would release it commercially, or 2) if there was NO
interest, so that it didn't matter except to historians.

> They never played "Wecome" or "Underture" on that tour, I believe

John:

I should have said: "the most complete version."

> Oh yes, they did. It's on the "30 Years" boxed set on disc 2, proceding 40
> seconds of the Abbie Hoffman incident.

Mike:

Actually, that's Sparks. Yes, I know how they labeled it...but it's the
same song as on TKAA soundtrack. And...I have the Woodstock show on CD,
and it's not on there.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend