Re: "Tommy" at Woodstock

>I was on the phone with me girlfriend last nite, she asked if The
Who did
>Tommy in it's entirety at Woodstock. I told her I thot so, but the
whole
>thing isn't available on tape or film...Am I right on this?  Does
anyone
>think there will EVER be a way to access these unreleased items in
the
>future???

The Who played ALMOST all of "Tommy" at Woodstock.  They didn't do
"Underture" or "Sally Simpson".  I don't think they did "Overture"
either, although I'd have to check to be sure.  As far as I know the
entire Woodstock performance has not been commercially released, but
you can get it on bootleg.

- -Yellow "Good morning egg!" Ledbetter