[none]

     Hi folks ,

        Just a few comments for my fellow Who Fan-atics .

     First ; several months ago someone posted information on a CD issue
     by MCA of Who's Next . This disc is one of a series of Gold Master
     discs taken from the original two track analog master tapes and
     enhanced using the latest technology . I ordered mine a while ago.
     Pricey at $29.99 but the sound quality is absolutely beautiful .
     Definitely worth it !

     I've been on the list since June and have really enjoyed reading the
     daily postings ( bullshit excluded ). I read alot of messages back and
     forth about bootleg stuff . What I'd like to know is how I can get
     some tapes or CDs ? I don't have an existing library to trade from
     nor do I know anyone personally . I am willing to buy stuff if someone
     is willing to sell . Please E-mail me privately . I'd appreciate it .