"I'm Goin Home..."

It's 2 or 3 in the morning (I'm too scared to look), but since this is my
first time back on this list since July I just had to say hello.
Ditto on the Pete being gay thing.  What is the bottom line anyway (I've been
hearing conflicting rumours for years).
So I came to say hello and check out the list's situation.
...and the situation has been better.
I'm not knocking the three posts I read on here (they were all great), nor am
I knocking the owner of this list (who, if it's still Paul, is a sainted man
if I remember his dignified handling of a lot of stupid flame wars that
happened last Spring).  I'm just glum at the fact that all I was ABLE to read
were Three Posts on a proud list that once boasted twenty per day!!!  It
brings to mind the fabled words of John Blutarsky of Delta House:
"What happened to the Delta I used to know?  This could be the greatest night
of our lives, but you're gonna make it the Worst....  Well, NOT ME!  I'm not
taking this lying down!  Wermer, he's a dead man.  Marmalard, Dead!
NIEDERMEYER!!!"
Well, you hear me.  I'm not watching this happen.  Not a chance.  Maybe I
caught the list on a slow night, and if so, forgive my foolish impudence.
 But if this is business as usual then it's time we got off our asses and
saved the store.  This is a call to arms to Who fiends far and wide.  Don't
let another Who resource go down the drain while Industrial music roams free
in our streets!!  It's them or us and I ain't going without a fight.  In the
words of the Immortal Bard, "Once more into the Breach!!".  In the words of
Mr. Lennon, "Don't Let Me DOWN!!".
To be continued, definitely.
Leo
"The Exodux is here.  The happy ones are near.  Let's get together before we
get much older."