Re: PAULJNORT and the 1921 question

I believe that the historical background to Tommy is important. The background
to it, in my opinion, helps us understand the music written by Pete, and what
he meant by it. And seeing that it is a rock OPERA, I would say that the story
is of quite a high importance. But then, everyone is entitled to their own
opinions. I agree that the music IS more important than the meaning, but
wouldn't you prefer to know what is supposed to happen?

Paul (NOT Colin)