stb in DC

Hey peoples,

             Just got back from the big Bayou show in DC.  Got to the
pre-show(or complete lack there of) at Uno's at Five, talked, ate and drank
till 7:30.  Walked to the Bayou and had too wait to get for about 40 minutes.
 Got in and had to big black x's but on my hand that told eveybody I couldn't
drink.:-( HA-fooled them I got drunk on Sprite:-)  Waited until the first act
came on, an Irish young women with an acoustic guitar.  She was alright.  I
think I bought her CD but I'm not sure(its the Sprite).WE WANT "SLUTS"!!!!
Anyway, the second band,"a llama and your momma", came on and and they stayed
for awhile. 5 songs too long!!!  Then Simon came on and was great!!!!   The
show was a little rusty and there were a couple of stops and starts.
 Highlights for me were So Sleep, The Way It Is, Medicine, & When She Sleeps.
 I didn't hang out long enough to see if Simon came out afterwards but I saw
Ben talking with the eerie crazy lady.  I almost never got home HA!  It was
great and everybody that was there had a ball.  I hope to see it again
without the kinks.  But LOLA would be nice:-)

Ethan-drunk on sprite-Fisher
whojew

PS-stb kicks ass(the who does too, but really, is that even worth
mentioning????)

- --------------54E2669507A--