Re: Lifehouse

>Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 Bill Lukas wrote:
>Subject: Lifehouse
>
>Lately I have been reading about Pete's project called
>Lifehouse. My question to you guys is was it ever released? if not why
>not? will it ever be? If it was released how was it and where can I get
>it.?

 "Lifehouse" was the name given to Pete Townshend's grand project that was
to follow "Tommy".It was to be a movie with a futuristic sci-fi theme,with a
soundtrack supplied by The Who.The concept proved to be too complex and
eventually collapsed.No movie was ever made,although some live footage of
The Who was filmed at a theater in London with the intention that it would
be included in the film.The music (for the most part) became the "Who's
Next" album.

                   Long Live Rock,

                          I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!