Re: FD & IH Re-issues

> There was some comment a few months ago (on the O&S list, I think) that
> the quality of the material on these 2 albums, relative to previous Who
> material, was such that many fans would be reluctant to pay full price for
> the new versions.

Derek:

But how much do the new mixes help them? Does FD now sound like a Who
album? I'm not as concerned with IH, because I was pretty happy with
that one as it was, but FD needed it! I'll be happy if they improved it
as much as they did WAY.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend