Re: Feedback, Tommy, Teenagers

Leo O'Sullivan writes:
>Feedback:

I could add more but I can see (for miles) the many readers of this list
going "not this again!"  I'll keep quiet unless someone needs some
pertinent dates or info.

>Tommy productions:

I got to see this on Broadway and really liked it.  Of course, it's not
as good as seeing The Who do it (I saw the best of Tommy performance in
1975).  To me, however, they're really two seperate works; one the best
rock show ever, the other very good for Broadway.  It certainly seems
wonderful if you've had to sit through Les Miz or Miss Saigon recently.

>why do all people who dislike The Who when confronted
>with a rabid Who fan (being myself) find the need to publicly declare
>how they despise The Who to that fan.

I've never had that happened to me (at least no one's dared), but I did
have someone say after learning I went to a lot of trouble to get
tickets, say "But they're really old now aren't they?" Grrrrrr.

				-Brian in Atlanta