Milwaukee Ticket Prices

Some of you have questioned my face value price of $54 per ticket.  I was
charged $48 for the ticket plus a $5.125 service charge. So, I will
charge only $53 per ticket and take the $.125 loss.  I can't explain
these ticketMASTER  handling/service fees. Perhaps it is because I called
a Chicago location  for the Milwaukee show.  SCREW TM.

Anyway, these are great seats in a small venue.  Yes, the Amphitheater is
is a great place to see such a great band.