Chicago Tickets;Some things never change

I have been away from Chicago for 13 years. I wasn't confident that the
current tour would come back to AZ so I called my cousin and told him that I
would pay his ticket if he went and got them. The catch was that he HAD to
be 1st in line and no phone purchases. For insurance I told him that if he
came back with anything worst than 3rd row they were his tickets. So he
better pass on anything worst if he got a slow agent.

I went to many concerts when I lived there and the rule of thumb was that if
you weren't first in line you might as well turn back and go home.

Were in the 2nd row right, Pete's side. I expected better but some things
never change.
Now the plane ticket Arrrggghhh!

I couldn't get back for the House of Blues show. That is where I really
wanted to be.