The Who Show in Chicago

I am disappointed in my seats (section 206) for The Who show in
Chicago too!  It is absurd that many seats are gone in 15 minutes!!!  As
usual, Ticket Master is up to its tiresome, pathetic scam... The only thing I
can take solace in is that Pete will be within a few feet of me at The
House of Blues show next month.  Good thing TicketScam was not
involved in that deal, otherwise there wouldn't have been enough tickets
after their setting a few thousand aside!
CR

05/12/97 10:53pm >>>

The Who Mailing List Digest
Monday, May 12 1997Volume 04 : Number 117

In this issue:

	Re: Nissan
	Chicago Show
	Info Requested About 2 Bootlegs
	Re: Pete's Hearing & Other Matters!
	Re: Chicago Show
	Dortmund 9.5.97
	my two cents interpretation
	M3P
	Re: Quad the movie and otherwise
	Liztomania available for trade
	fun with Kenny Jones
	Re: fun with Kenny Jones
	Re: Quad the movie and otherwise
	Re: my two cents interpretation
	Wembley 18th May
	Re: Quad the movie and otherwise
	Re: fun with Kenny Jones
	Townshend Shows ?!?
	Where are all the good seats?
	Re: Quad the movie
	IOW & Woodstock
	Dortmund 9.5.97
	The Downside to Petelust, or My Evil Mum
	Introduction...ehhmmm
	John's Picking Trick