Kieth moonie & others

I just forgot something! On the show Cypress Avenue(a rock show on Public
Radio) The host-guy was sort of showcasing the Jimi Hendrix Experience, and
made a comment on the drummer. " the drummer of this esquisite (spelling?)
group, Mitch Mitchell, played a large roll in the music. He had a partial
jazz background, and not only kept beat, but he also played a part in the
melody at times. He is thought to be the one of the best drummers in the
world, only to be beaten by Kieth Moon of the Who...." Isn't it the truth. I
would also have to say that another great drummer(Who I am sure no one has
ever heard of) is Clive Bunker, the original drummer for Jethro Tull. If
anyone knows who I'm talking about please give me a personal e-mail, since
it doesn't involve the Who.

Andrew