Blood flowing

S'up EVERYBODY!
        I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! Cypress Avenue (a show on my local Public
Radio station) played the last songs of the sets of almost every group that
played at Montery Pop festival. He played the Byrds, Jimi Hendrix
Experience, Jefferson Airplane, Otis Redding, and of course . . .THE WHO! He
introduced them as "one of the leaders of the British rock movement, and,
the BEST Garage band in the WORLD" then he threw on their last song of the
set, MY GENERATION. I of course BLASTED IT! It was just great to hear some
NEW live material. All I have is LAL and the soundtrack to The Kids Are
Alright. When you listen to the same version of a song, it get kinda
monotonious (spelling?) I just LOVE the Who. I've never been this pumped
before! It's great! How good is Isle Of Wight? I'm going to go get it
anyway, but I'd like to hear everone's opinion again. Is it worth it to get
a hold on Woodstock material? Are there good performances on it(The Who's
and Others)?

Thanks,
Andrew

P.S. I don't understand why anyone would share personal e-mails with the
list. I send personal e-mails when I am discussing subjects that would NOT
be of concern to others. So far there have been two people that have posted
personal e-mail messages to the list. Now am I STUPID for assuming that when
they are PERSONAL messages, they are not to be PUBLIC DOMAIN? PLEASE!
SOMEONE LET ME KNOW!