Re: Advice

>1) I have heard that Quadrophenia, one of my favorite albums growing
>up, has
>recently been reissued. Are there any differences in the reissue?
>Extra material, remasterd sound, etc.?
>remastered sound, etc.?

No extra tracks and no additional liner notes.  The mix has been cleaned
up considerably and there are some tiny alterations.  The European
Ploydor CD has a generally considered to have a better sound than the
U.S. MCA version.

>5) I know that Bruce Springsteen and Townsend shared the stage at one
>of Bruce's concerts in England on "The River" tour of 1981. Does
>anyone
>know if these two giants have shared a stage at any other time, and if
>recordings in any quality of such a performance exist?

I don't know about that, but Pete did personally sell t-shirts at a kiosk
outside Bruce's Apr. 26th, 1985 London concert.  It was to promote his
"Stay Alive In '85" anti-heroin program.

				-Brian in Atlanta