Re: Quad the movie

> When does "Quadrophenia" take place?  Not the movie, the album?

Brian:

The album notes mention a Who concert at the Odeon (Hammersmith Odeon, I
suppose). This, and the MG & TKAA references indicate that it's 1965.
Max The Mod could shed some light on this, I'm sure. I don't know how
large the HO is, or the level of bands who played there, but this too
would be an indicator...exactly when was the band "big" enough to play
there.

> If it's Autumn 1964 as the presence of The High Numbers would imply

The High Numbers reference is on the current live show, I think. I don't
see any in the original notes for the album...so is this where you
picked it up?
Anyway, my guess is `65.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend