Re: small line...

Frank, re:

>Today I stood in line with about ten people to get a seat at the
>Atlanta show.  It was rather sad that there wasn't more enthusiasm.
>Of course the weather has been terrible and the Music Midtown
>festival is this weekend but still it is night and day in comparison
>to '89.  No doubt because of the lack of enthusiasm, and the fact
>that I am going by myself, I got a fabulous seat.  Seventh row right
>center.

Well, the reason there weren't more people in line is because THEY WERE ALL ON
THE PHONE!!!!  I gave up trying on the phone after two hours and finally bought
tickets on the Ticketmaster website.  Part of my problem may have been that I
was dialing from a circa 1975 phone system in a Days Inn in Memphis, where they
only had three long distance circuits.  But I was able to get seats, and I now
have tickets for three shows, so life is good...

JGraham