Hartford, MG, FD, IH, and other nonsense

Hi there, friends, (and I use that word loosely)

Just a few things I wanted to address here. Anyone got unneeded tickets for
the Hartford show on August 2nd? I went to Strawberries and all that were
left were lawn seats :-( So anyone interested in passing off a few tickets
for that show, please let me know. Also, anyone know what the state of
negotiations over the My Generation tapes is? At this point I guess our
only hope is for ol' Mr. Talmy to keel over.  Speaking of reissues, I know
ICE has reported Face Dances and It's Hard as coming out on the 20th, but
neither are listed for that date on the CD Release Dates page. Anyone know
what's up?

And finally, a few breif words about the feuding going on on this list.
First and foremost, I'd like to come to the defense of Ms. Yellow
Ledbetter, who has long been one of my favorite people in cyberspace, going
back to the days when I used to participate in the Who BB's on Prodigy. I
hope she ends her self-imposed  exile soon. As to you, Mark and Wally, if
you think the other's posting to be so ridiculous and pointless, then JUST
IGNORE IT. There's no point in perpetuating an argment that no one's going
to win and that annoys the heck out of everyone else. If you must respond
to the other's post do it privately. You're going to win more enemies than
friends if you keep this up. And _please_, no more comments about hot dogs
and sucking thereof. I hope this whole mess dies soon. Until next time,

Adam

"There's a FISH in my mixture!"
<http://nemo.hamilton.edu/personal/aabbate/index.htm>
- -----------------------------------------------------
Adam V.S. Abbate                                    l
Half-Cuban Illegal Gravel Lord and Snappy Dresser   l
aka                                                 l
The Walrus                                          l
aka                                                 l
Rogue Bison of Love                                 l
Tamed Rabbit of Hate                                l
AND part-time Singing Catfish of Sarcasm            l
THE SECOND.                                         l