PETE TOWNSEND CONCERT IN DENVER, COLORADO INFO

Warmest Who Greetings to my fellow wholigans.

Once again I am very excitied to announce reliable advance information as I
did for the October 1996 Quadrophenia Concert in Denver, Colorado!

SUNDAY JUNE 15,1997

PETE TOWNSEND IN CONCERT

at THE MILE HIGH MUSIC FESTIVAL
FIDDLER'S GREEN AMPHITHEATRE
ENGLEWOOD, COLORADO

This is a all day music festival featuring Pete as well as Chris Issacks and
others.
Fiddler's Green is located in the South Denver metro area, just west of I-25
and Arapahoe Road in the very upscale (New & Plush) Denver Tech Center.

May I suggest a Who Digest get together across the street at C.B.and Potts
Microbrewery(and Colorado's Tallest Bar!) Please let me know and I will help!

********** YOU HEARD IT HERE
FIRST!*******************************************

THE FOLLWING IS IN THE PLANNING STAGES!

The Who at Red Rocks

Yes boys and girls! The World's Greatest Rock and Roll Band playing at
the World's Greatest place to see a concert. Red Rocks Amphitheatre
is the countrys premier location for concerts featuring towering Red Rock
formations that have created one of the few all Natural Concert Venues.

My information is that this will be a possible filmed Quadrophenia show!

Timing should be either between the Colorado Pete show and The first Eastern
leg show ie June 16 - July 18 or after the last eastern show in Florida ie
after mid August.

Please accept the above in gratitude to all of you who keep the information
flowing on the internet and in this mailing list on our favorite band.

Feel free to E-Mail me for more info.

I would gladly accept Who related items in trade for good tickets that I can
get for the above shows!

I remain
"Sadly ecstatic that our heros are news!"

ANDOVER@aol.com