Time for a change

After seeing many people posting Non WHO related topics, childish flames,
and folks getting so fed up that they leave a list or newsgroup that "Could"
provide so much, I thought it was time for a change.

I have created a "Moderated WHO Listserv." It is FREE and open to ANYONE that
wishes to learn, talk or just listen to WHO related posts. (Without Flames, Wars, Ads
etc.)  I have set a limit of 100 users for now. If more dedicated WHO fans wish to join,
I'll be more then happy to bump that number up (And STILL keep it FREE!!!) Why? I'm a WHO
fan that wants to talk about The WHO!

To join email:

who-request@mdb.net

In the message body put:

Subscribe <Email Address>

Blair

PS As with all new listserv's, It will take some time for
the posts to flow. It will pick up in a few days.

Blair M. Cummings             blair@infi.net
InfiNet Network Engineer       757.624.2686