Re: A Feng poser ( or is it poseur?)

In a message dated 97-05-03 11:45:20 EDT, mleaman@sccoast.net writes:

> It's a given that you aren't familiar with the work of any other bands
>Yellow Ledbetter is a song by Pearl Jam, who happen to be Who fans.

What else would you like to assume about me? Sorry, that I don't like any new
bands. The Spin Doctors are big fans of the Who, do you like them or all
bands that like the Who? Try to worry less about what I like and more about
what you think you like.

> so I WILL enlighten you

So far, all you have done is bored me. But that's OK. I need to practice my
typing skills, even if it means having a conversation with a complete idiot.

> As for your little speech, I'll admit the possibility (if you weren't Fang)

Oh my! I change in heart? Yesterday you were convinced. Today confused? What
do you have planned for tomorrow?

> BTW, since you made such a big deal about the "few" contibutions to this
 list, I'd love to see what you think YOU have contributed so far.

Sorry to say, I haven't had the opportunity to post anything, other then to
defend myself against paranoid, witch hunting creeps like you.

>  Gee, another AOL ID posting along with the same general message. How
 predictable.

I've heard you were from the backwoods of the South, where toilet training is
considered a graduation as important as high school and college is here.
There are 6 million AOL members. It's obvious you have paranoid dellusions
about Fang being everyone who disagrees with you. But I'm sure many times in
your life, you've been called an idiot, stupid, moron, jerkoff, scumbag, low
life, cretin, loser and many more names that I won't post here, because they
would be in bad taste.

I did not post those comments that you are currently blaming me for. Guess
what? There's a lot of people out there and I am sure, not all of them like
you or think that you are the self-proclaimed genius that you try and make
yourself out to be.

If you'd like to continue to waste everyone's time with this feeble nonsense
and display of childish stupidity, please continue. I'll feel free to respond
in kind to your attacks. It's your ball, bub.

Cheers,

*Wally*