Wally or Not

I would not want to offend Wally, so I will include my piece of
Who info first.

Rui, you are right about Townshend not seeing hendrix with Clapton.
I re-checked the article, bt I do re-emphasize the point that I was
trying to make: the influences are all over.
We've left the Stones out of the discussion, and let's not forget.
Pete got the windmill because he saw Keith Richards warming up
in that fashion and thought it was how to play the guitar
(another tidbit for Pete's lack of musical training!).

I don't think we could ever--or should ever try--to debate who
influenced who more.

And as for Wally, I don't care if he is White Fang or not.  If he has
something to contribute to the list, that's fine.  If not, then I
don't want to see him.  If he is White Fang, we are doing nothing but
giving him what he wants.  If he's not, we're insulting him.
Either way, we should deal with his Who-inspired comments and nothing more.

BUT I do feel that personal insults have NO place on this list.

My four cents.