Re: A Call To Arms

I said:
> >       On another list that I am fond of, we have these little "wars".
> >No, they're not flame wars. That list is a fan club for a certain tv
> >show, and we are split up into factions according to who your favourite
> >character is. Then we have wars in which the factions try to convert
> >other people in other factions to join their particular cause. Failing
> >that, one plays nasty email pranks on the other factions' members, and
> >it's all in good fun.

And Gary L. opined:

> Oh yeah, the Beavis and Butthead list.  Don't worry, I won't tell anybody
> that your favourite character is actually Stuart.

That'd be Forever Knight list. The Wars that I appear in are at:
http://www.fkfanfic.com/fanfic/-!wars.htm
If proof was needed. Which it isn't. Nyah.

Blessings, Colleen
Captain, Anti-Tommy Brigade**EFMO, Methos' Mutt's Mistress
Proud PWFC: The answer is yes. Oh yes.
Caile Donachaidh Kane ** gielcl85@snydelab.delhi.edu
"Love is the answer, and you know that for sure." -John Lennon