best drummer

Not to start another argument like the one about who influenced
who but me and some of my freinds have recently been arguing about who
is the better drummer John Bonham of Led Zeppelin or Keith Moon of The
Who(as if you dont know what band he's from). After listening to Bonzo's
Montreux by Zep and Cobwebs and Strange on A Quick One(Happy Jack) It
has reinforced my belief that Moon was the better drummer.

	I would like to hear your opinion on who is better. If anyone
cares I hate the Beatles.

					Bill

P.S. I'm a horrible speller, forgive me for any spelling mistakes. Oh
yea, ,,  and The Who rules!!!!!!!