[none]

David G wrote:
>Wasn't there supposed to be a movie about Keith made ??
>Wasn't Roger in charge of this project ??
>Anybody know anything about this ??

        As far as the list has heard (I think), it's still floating around
out there.  As of about 6 weeks ago, when the hubbub was going on, it hadn't
even been cast yet, never mind filmed!  It certainly hasn't been made yet!
Roger supervised, or maybe even wrote, the script, and he had his fingers in
the pie for sure.  It should be as true as his memory (which, sadly, isn't
so hot), and as Hollywood is willing to let him make it.

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"And I came back as a bag of groceries accidentally taken off the shelf
Before the date stamped on myself...." -They Might Be Giants, 'Dead'