Dates announced

I don't know about other cities, but the Who have confirmed a date on Aug. 28
in Atlanta at Lakewood Ampitheater, according to the newspaper.  I have no
idea if this is the travelling Quad show or what but I know I'll be there if
have to cut off my left testicle.

As for Who by Numbers, it is a great album. It's got everything, Pete
singing, one rocking Entwistle tune, boozing, sex, misery, straight ahead
rock, quieter moments and some of Townshend's best recorded guitar work on
"Slip Kid."  One thing oddly missing is the synthesiser, but I think that
must have been done on purpose.