A Quick TWO While He'a Away???

Hello All,
                I am sure most of you on this list will own BOTH the
'Ooooo box set and either the Stones R'n'R circus  video or album. My query
is that the final part of Quick One ('You are forrrrrrrgiven!!') on
the box set is different from the version on the Stones album, does
this mean that they did the song at the circus a few times????

Dave

 "I treid so hard to stand
  As I stumbled and fell to the ground
  So hard to laugh as I fumbled