William J. Bennett

I work for Bill Bennett (author of the Book of Virtues, former Drug Czar,
and Reagan Sec. of Education) at Empower America, a Washington-DC based think
tank.

Anyway, today, Dr. Bennett gave a speech along with Tommy Thompson (the governor
of Wisconsin) about welfare.  After Gov. Thompson spoke, Dr. Bennett said
pretty much the following:

It's great to be up here with Gov. Thompson, or Gov. Tommy, as the people back
home call him.  Very popular man--so popular the Who wrote a rock opera about
him.  Good album.

Endorsement?  I think so.

I was excited and told Dr. B.  He laughed.

FYI.

Maybe if he does run for president, we can do a lot better than Fleetwood Mac.

Kevin