great history and "Roger the ThesPian"

Brian C wrote:
>10 YEARS AGO THIS MONTH
>
>On the 7th, Pete's 2nd demo collection, "Another Scoop," is released.  It
>reaches #198 on the U.S. Billboard charts.
>[snip]
>53 YEARS AGO THIS MONTH
>On the 1st,  Roger Harry Daltrey is born in at 15 Percy Road, Shepherds
>Bush, London.

        Great as always Brian!

Brian B wrote:
>Roger the Thesbian

        Um, as an actor who has actually had this word confused with
"lesbian", I must correct your spelling.  That's "thesPian".
        Good points!
Happy birthday Roger Daltrey!
JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"'Mrs. Robinson, if you don't mind my saying so, this conversation
  is getting a little strange.'" -Dustin Hoffman, 'The Graduate'