boot

>Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:29:30 -0500
>From: David and Debra Schwartz Authorized User <DDDBS@ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: INFO REQUESTED ON RARE WHO BOOTLEG

>Message To All:
	I came across a very interesting bootleg this week, with material that =
>I, and I am a serious Who collector never hear before.  The feature song =
>of the boot was a version of   Led Zep's 'Rock and Roll' sung by Roger.  =
>I swear, I never heard this before in my life.  This is what was on the =
>tape:

>1. Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (basic Who version, I believe)
Two Rooms- Elton John/Bernie Taupin tribute CD/video/single
>2. Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me (Roger singing; I don't know if it =
>was him alone, or if was done by the Who, at the same time as 'Saturday =
>Night)
Lost Boys film soundtrack- LP/single
>3. Life to Life (basic PT from a soundtrack)
Playing for Keeps film soundtrack
>4. Ascension (not a clue in the world what this is)
Music and Rythym- Peter Gabriel world music benefit project.
        included festival type shows, and this album
>5. I Won't Be the One to Say Goodbye (Roger, solo, I think)
>6. Rock and Roll (Roger solo, I think; blistering at times)
>7. Gimme Some Lovin' (Roger solom, I think)
Roger 12" single
>8. Man machine (basic PT from 'Iron Man', I think)
CD single bonus track from a friend is a friend
>9.Written on the Wind (Roger solo, I think)
Roger single
>10. Dear John (Roger solo, i think)
Roger single
>11. Classified (basic PT, I think)
B-side to Keep on Working

>Thanks for your help.

					David Schwartz
					Commack, NY  11725

I'm at work right now, so these are all I can
remember off hand. If you want more info on
any specific one, let me know

Martin