Re: Zep & Playlist

In a message dated 97-06-30 13:07:28 EDT, mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark R.
Leaman) writes:

<< but I'm with you on WN. It's
 probably my least-played Who album. After all I had it on 8-Track, then
 went through several LPs, and am now on my second CD of it. I've heard
 it to death. >>

I thought the same thing when I heard my friend's vinyl copy. I didn't really
know why people were calling it the Who's best album, when Quad blew it away.
I got the remastered copy of it though, and I listen to it much more now.
"Pure And Easy", one of my favorite Who songs of all time, was included on
there, and some others I really like. I think the xtra tracks are really
saving some of the weaker albums the second time around.

mike