Athena lyrics...again

Hi all,
I was listening to Athena over the weekend and was wondering
if I could revisit the discussion a bit about lyrics.  It
was discussed on this list that the word in the phrase
'She's just a girl, she's a ____' is bomb.  Are you sure?
To my ears I always thought it was whore.  Don't mean to
offend but that's what I always assumed the lyric was.  And
to my since or reasoning (or lack thereof) it kinda goes
with the jist of what the songs about.  Perhaps after
listening to this song over all the years I'm simply
ingrained to hear it that way but that's why I'd like to ask:
- - Does anyone know if the lyrics have been officially published
somewhere so I can look them up, or perhaps someone might
have them handy and
- - Even though they may have been officially published as bomb
  could the lyric be different for the recording, it's happened
  before?
Thanx muchly,
Beau 'The Seeker' McCrury