even more on Page with no Who

Unfortunately I send email from work and my albums are at home but I
think in general when Led Zep stole they stole lyrics.  I am certain
that when they were sued for WLL (Whole Lotta Love) it was over
lyrical content.  Off the top of my head the following songs have
lyrics stolen from old blues numbers: the Lemon Song (from both
Killing Floor and Traveling Riverside Blues), that bit about they
call me the hunter, WLL, When the Levee Breaks (from a Memphis Minny
song), Nobodies Fault but Mine, Custard Pie (from Drop Down Daddy),
and probably a lot more.  For most of these I don't know the names of
the original authors although TRV is a Robert Johnson song.  I like
the Lemon Song a lot because while Plant steals the words  Page pays
tribute to the original Killing Floor riff in his lead.  I am sure he
expected many people to know its derivation.

The fact is Robert Plant would either steal old blues lyrics or make
up meaningless references to Tolkein.  And his style was a take off
of Janis Joplin though an unsuccessful one.  But you know what?  I
still think he's great!

Sorry about the lack of who content.

Frank