TOUR INFO???

Hello from Boston everyone.  I'm wondering if anyone has concrete information
on what exactly the band is playing? Quad or not?

Anyone looking for tour dates can check Pollstar, it has a listing.

A word on the best r & r band debate:
No member of THE WHO would ever do a duet with Michael Jackson.

And wasn't  "I'm A Boy" about cross-dressing in a way?

Next question, asI am new to this. Where can I find good live recordings? I
see people talking about trades but I don't have anything to trade.

A.J.