Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #157

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997 18:52:18 -0500, Deathy Mouse
<hpeek@dave-world.net> wrote:

>>Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 08:55:06 -0400 (EDT)
>>From: Winston435@aol.com
>>
>>undescribe thewho-digest

people
>gather to discuss complex Scrabble strategies... It is not a place for
>exchanging gardening tips... It is not a place where people gather to
>discuss the latest Roswell news... It is not a place for over-eating or
>heavy-drinking and casual sex with farm animals is out of the question! =
(10
>points for the first person who can figure out where I stole that =
sentence)

Ian Anderson said it in reference to Dave Pegg. Was it from A Little
Light Music? Or perhaps Bursting Out?

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
Paid for by the Tirebiter for Political Solutions Committee,
Sector R.

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/