Tattoo

>>>IS there a "normal" Who album?
FT isn't on SO, at least in the US. LAL, yes, but only since they've
reissued it. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with the studio
version. The live version is a different matter. I heard that first on
Fillmore East `68, which may even be a better one than on LAL. I'd say
Tattoo definitely is.

Yes, sorry about this.  Rush of blood to the head.  I know NOW that
tattoo isn't on Sell Out.  It's definitely on one of their studio
albums.  That's what I meant when I said 'normal', though clearly,
wrong use of the word.  The live version IS better than the studio
version, but then again you can say that about just any 'choon' by
the Who (whoops, contraversial ?).  BTW, which album IS the studio
version of Tattoo on (I mean non-boot, non-compilation album.  It's
on one of them FOR SURE! I've got it - the one with Daltrey in a bath
of Heinz Baked Beanz??)
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022